Carbon Neutrality Explained
Key concepts, how to take action and avoid carbonwashing
We often hear about Carbon Neutrality and how businesses set it as an objective in their sustainability strategies. But what does this actually mean?
📗 This 15-page guide provides insights into and clarity on the following key concepts:
- Climate Change & its impacts
- Carbon neutrality, net-zero & net positive
- The carbon footprint assessment and its 3 scopes
- Reducing emissions and offsetting
- Climate disclosure, major initiatives & frameworks
- The 9 steps to take climate action as a business
- How to avoid the risk of “carbon-washing”
- The link between climate change & biodiversity
This guide gives a general overview on this topic, as well as inspiration and tools to take action to embark your organization on its net zero journey.
“A very nice overview on carbon neutrality and all related key issues and concerns! Concise, comprehensive and to the point!”
“Congratulations on publishing this excellent anti-carbonwashing action guide on what ‘carbon neutral’ really means – and should mean! Bravo for a really clear and no-blah-blah piece of work.”