Help you take action
in your job and business
MAKING SUSTAINABILITY ACTIONABLE AT WORK
Marena Eirich, founder of teams4purpose®
Senior Sustainability Consultant, Lecturer and Speaker with 20+ years corporate, consulting and lecturing backgrounds.
- She specializes in Sustainability Strategy and Implementation advisory.
- Sectors she has worked on: Tourism and Hospitality, Higher Education, Media, Health & Food.
- She is a lecturer in higher education on Corporate Responsibility (CSR) and Sustainable Finance.
- Marena has extensive experience in facilitating workshops and seminars and is a proud facilitator of the Climate Fresk and Biodiversity Collage.
- Marena is an Alumna of ESB Business School and University of St Gallen & BSL’s Diploma in Sustainable Business.
- She is fluent in 5 languages – English, French, German, Spanish, Italian – with strong intercultural skills.
Partner at teams4purpose
Frederic Gandolfo is a Innovation Strategy Business executive. He works at the intersection of Innovation, Digitalization and Sustainability.
- With 20+ years corporate background in International Marketing and Sales, he also holds a Global Executive MBA 2017 fromINSEAD.
- He is a Learning Coach for the Online Executive Programs of INSEAD “Business Strategy & Financial Performance” and “Strategy in the age of Digital Disruption”.
- He is engaged within the INSEAD Alumni Association France to drive the Business & Society Practise of Expertise.
He supports teams4purpose® in the areas of Business Development and Marketing.
Sustainability and Purpose
“I am convinced that everyone can contribute to co-create a better world – especially at work, where we spend most of our time a day. And by taking action for positive environmental and social impact at work, we add purpose to our jobs – again.“