I am Marena Eirich, Sustainability consultant and lecturer and founder of teams4purpose®
Based on my « corporate », startup and consulting backgrounds and my conviction that EVERYONE can be a change agent “for good” – also at work, I founded teams4purpose®.
teams4purpose®’s Intrapreneurship Programs for businesses and the Sustainability Circles for individuals empower people to make Sustainability actionable at work and in their jobs.
- Empowerment for Sustainable Business Practices
- Corporate practices and Entrepreneurial agility
- Design + facilitation of trainings, lectures, workshops
- Fluent in 5 languages – English, French, German, Spanish, Italian
I studied International Management at ESB Business School in Reutligen, Germany and ICADE Madrid, Spain.
After a 15 year career in Marketing and Communications at international level, working both at local sales offices and headquarters across Europe, I left the corporate world in 2015 to study again.
I did an executive program on “Sustainable Business”at the Business School Lausanne and St. Gallen University in Switzerland, which enabled me to better understand how Sustainability is a formidable business opportunity for positive impact.
My other ventures
I love to co-create and work in network mode and I believe that in order to solve the challenges of the 21st century, collaboration will be more crucial than ever. This enables me to continue learning, create a support system and very often get better results.
- Vertuose.fr, a social start-up, active in e-commerce and the Circular Economy. This experience enabled me to step out of my comfort zone, doing Biz Dev, Digital Marketing, people management and many other things. It also enabled me to grow, to co-create a company from scratch and live “agility” on a daily basis.
- After my executive education Business Sustainability, I co-founded The Sustainability Tribe, a network of independent sustainability experts. We are now merging into the Positive Impact Space, a much bigger and more ambitious platform for changemakers for good.
- Networks: I am a member of Excelerate Partners , a network supporting businesses in accelerating their agility via digitalization, operational excellence and sustainability as sources of innovation and transformation.
Sustainability and me
The more I know about Sustainability, the less I know (or as Aristotle said "The more you know, the more you know you don't know")
... AND that's OK because what counts is to give the best of ourselves and find new ways of doing things to accelerate the transition towards Sustainability and co-create a livable future!
am convinced that everyone can contribute to co-create a better world - especially at work, where we spend most of our time a day!
What a great opportunity to add purpose to our jobs!